- Faith and Fruitby Casey WayneThroughout scripture God uses the analogy of Christ followers producing fruit as an outward sign of their faith. The idea of producing and sharing “fruit”… Continue reading Faith and Fruit
- Freedom and Obedienceby Casey WayneI have two very distinct phases of my faith walk. While in middle school I came to truly know and understand the Gospel. Thanks to… Continue reading Freedom and Obedience
- Why Not?by Casey WaynePsalm 37:3-5 (NLT) Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Take delight in the Lord,… Continue reading Why Not?
- Wisdom From God Aloneby Casey WayneJames 3:17 ESV But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and… Continue reading Wisdom From God Alone
- Phone Call From Godby Casey WayneIf God called you would you answer? In today’s world we hardly even talk on the phone. Texting and shorthand conversations have become the norm.… Continue reading Phone Call From God
- 6 Tips to Connect With Godby Casey WayneLife can feel overwhelming, heart-breaking or stressful at times. We all struggle to stay strong through trials and we all need encouragement or direction sometimes.… Continue reading 6 Tips to Connect With God