And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
– Philippians 4:7 ESV
To share reminders of God’s peace and promises.
- 3 Things I’ve LearnedThe older I have become and more mature in my faith there are some lessons that God has slowly taught me. Each trial and struggle… Continue reading 3 Things I’ve Learned
- Faithful ProvisionGalatians 5:22-23 (NLT) But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.… Continue reading Faithful Provision
- Faith and FruitThroughout scripture God uses the analogy of Christ followers producing fruit as an outward sign of their faith. The idea of producing and sharing “fruit”… Continue reading Faith and Fruit
- Freedom and ObedienceI have two very distinct phases of my faith walk. While in middle school I came to truly know and understand the Gospel. Thanks to… Continue reading Freedom and Obedience
- Why Not?Psalm 37:3-5 (NLT) Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Take delight in the Lord,… Continue reading Why Not?
- Wisdom From God AloneJames 3:17 ESV But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and… Continue reading Wisdom From God Alone