And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
– Philippians 4:7 ESV
“Abundant Fruit pulled me in right away. From the author’s personal anecdotes in each section to the beautiful cover to the size of the book (anyone else a busy mom with little time to read?), this book makes it easy and enjoyable to learn about and grow in the fruit of the Spirit. Highly recommend!”
- A Never ChangedPEACE AND PURPOSE BLOG SERIES A Never Changed By Elizabeth Harlan “In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.”… Continue reading A Never Changed
- Why is Being Still So Hard?PEACE AND PURPOSE BLOG SERIES Why is Being Still So Hard? by Deanne Metzloff “Be still, and know that I am God” Psalm 46:10 (NIV)… Continue reading Why is Being Still So Hard?
- Blessed and LimpingPEACE AND PURPOSE BLOG SERIES Blessed and Limping: A Story of Peace and Purpose in Pain by Katie Scott “And how are you doing today?”… Continue reading Blessed and Limping
- God ConfidencePEACE AND PURPOSE BLOG SERIES God Confidence > Self Confidence By Tina Reale As Moses went about his everyday life, God’s glory was about to… Continue reading God Confidence
- Faith Over FearIsaiah 41:10 NIV So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you… Continue reading Faith Over Fear
- Making RoomTo continuously pursue our faith walk takes intentionality, time and willingness to offer our life with open hands. I don’t know about you, but my… Continue reading Making Room