And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
– Philippians 4:7 ESV
To share reminders of God’s peace and promises.
- Walk With FaithGalatians 2:20 (ESV) “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life… Continue reading Walk With Faith
- God’s GraceGod’s grace is an amazing, undeserved gift from our Creator. This grace is demonstrated by the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ on the cross… Continue reading God’s Grace
- Why Are Godly Marriages Important?“But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to… Continue reading Why Are Godly Marriages Important?
- 3 Things I’ve LearnedThe older I have become and more mature in my faith there are some lessons that God has slowly taught me. Each trial and struggle… Continue reading 3 Things I’ve Learned
- Faithful ProvisionGalatians 5:22-23 (NLT) But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.… Continue reading Faithful Provision
- Faith and FruitThroughout scripture God uses the analogy of Christ followers producing fruit as an outward sign of their faith. The idea of producing and sharing “fruit”… Continue reading Faith and Fruit