And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
– Philippians 4:7 ESV
To share reminders of God’s peace and promises.
- Bold For ChristActs 28:31 (ESV) “proclaiming the kingdom of God and teaching about the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness and without hindrance.” I want to serve… Continue reading Bold For Christ
- Walk With FaithGalatians 2:20 (ESV) “I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life… Continue reading Walk With Faith
- God’s GraceGod’s grace is an amazing, undeserved gift from our Creator. This grace is demonstrated by the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ on the cross… Continue reading God’s Grace
- Why Are Godly Marriages Important?“But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to… Continue reading Why Are Godly Marriages Important?
- 3 Things I’ve LearnedThe older I have become and more mature in my faith there are some lessons that God has slowly taught me. Each trial and struggle… Continue reading 3 Things I’ve Learned
- Faithful ProvisionGalatians 5:22-23 (NLT) But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.… Continue reading Faithful Provision